i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Weave..

Yay I finally bought my weave!! I'm so happy. I've been waiting to get my weave since the start of the year, and at last I got it. A weave is a wig by the way. I bought it for Smash'd, which is this Saturday. I'm not telling what color or length it is. I'm going to wait till after Saturday, then I'll post pictures. I went with Hakim to Parkway to get it just now, and he was like grumbling because he wanted to run home and look for his pyjamas which he will be wearing to the concert. Hooray I have a weave now. Ha.

Just now I tried using a straightening iron to rebond my wig, but the heat singed the nylon strands real bad and now theres like one section of hair on it which is weirdly stiff, straight and damaged. I almost cried. I even tried putting water on it but it was too late and too damaged. Thank god its only one section. But it had to be at the fringe where everyone can see it. I think ill put some moisturiser on it or something. If it works on real hair it should work on fake ones. We'll see. Oh one tip. Don't comb or brush weave. I did that and there was major hair fall. Boo hoo.

Okay I gotta go mourn over my fallen strands of fake hair. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home