i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, January 23, 2006

The Accusations..

Omg I'm being accused of everything. Shamsydar accused me of hating her. Well I blogged about hating her yesterday but that was when I was like freaking angry at everyone. I deleted that part already. I don't usually hate her, I just find her annoying and her insults deeply hurtful. Then I-sya accused me of being a drama queen. She said that I was becoming like Nuriman and that I should have joined ELDDS. No thank you I-sya. Me and Nuriman are different. I don't oogle at soccer players and people's eyes. And I'm just a little bit dramatic. If you don't like it chase me. Maha.

I just realised my neighbour is like an exact replica of a plastic suburban housewife. All she ever does all day is clean and watch cooking channels. Everytime I come home from school, I see her doing laundry, and her house is always spotless. Even her laundry area is sparkling clean. And from my house I can see her storeroom, and I think all the items she keeps in there are arranged according to colour or something. Its so neat. The weirdest thing is that her haircut and hair colour is identical to Bree from Desperate Housewives. My mother kind of hates her because she never ever says a word to anyone. Wow not only is she plastic, she's a sociopath too. Yay her!

I suddenly like watching Zoey 101 on Nickelodeon. Its like Lizzie McGuire, except that the main character is Jamie Spears. I thought it would be suckish at first, but after I watched it, it was kind of nice. Too bad its on only on weekends. How random is this.

Okay its getting late I gotta split. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home