i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Homestay..

Omg I've been staying at home for almost a week and I finally went out with my parents last Sunday. I was in the house every single day of the week, every hour of the day. I didn't go out, because I was going broke and didn't want to spend any money. There's so much fun stuff to do in my house. I could clean all day and all night and not get bored of it. I'm going nuts.

On Sunday I went out with my mother just so I could get Lindsay Lohan's new album, "A Little More Personal (Raw)". I went to Borders to get it, so I manipulated her to buy me some magazines too. Now she's kind of pissed that I spent all her money. Oh well, now I can sing along to "Confessions of a Broken Heart" on the stereo while mopping the floors. Maybe I could act all overdramatic too and kick the mop bucket or something. Yay.

Okay I gotta go mop floors. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home