i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, December 02, 2005

The Bollywood Photoshoot..

I love ANTM 5!! Its so weird but its also nice at the same time. Yesterday I went to check the website and I found out that the alcoholic bitch Jayla was eliminated. Finally, she's gone. This week, the models had to do a photoshoot of ethnicity portraying the Bollywood movie scene. It was kind of weird, because none of the models had any clue what the hell Bollywood was. They think that its a tree. That'll be nice. Imagine Jayla posing with a tree while drinking ten bottles of cheap beer. Two words. Um, ew. All the photos turned out really nice, but I especially liked Nik's photo. Suddenly I like Nik more than Nicole. I hope Nik wins.

In the morning, I went to watch Chicken Little with Adam and Nuriman. Hakim was being a sloth, and he didn't want to come along because he wanted to laze all day in bed. The movie was kind of short, but it was really funny. I couldn't hear much of the movie, because Nuriman was laughing every five minutes like some hyena gone mad. Here are the pictures.

The Bollywood Photoshoot


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yay its Nik!! I love her pose. Its so Indian. This is my favourite photo of the bunch by the way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Close-up shot. Her huge bug-eyes are just GOR-GEOUS!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole's Bollywood Photo. Pose. Fabulous. Skin colour. Horrible.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Close-up shot. I like her hair. This is my second most favourite photo of the bunch.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home