i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, October 30, 2005

Anger Outburst..

I am so so so angry at my brother right now. If I had a knife I would have murdered him on the spot just now. That son of a bitch totally has no respect for anyone or anything whatsoever and he is so stupid and dumb. You know what he did. Yesterday I stayed up till 3 a.m in the morning cleaning out the gut in the fish tank and today, he totally unplugged the filter, and all the crud when back into the tank. He keeps on doing it everyday, just to annoy me. BITCH, THERE ARE TEN THOUSAND OTHER PLUGS IN THE HOUSE USE THOSE NOT MINE, YOU DUMBASS. Oh and remember the time when my mother said that I was dumber than my brother. That is so wrong. Guess what. He failed English with an F9, and I passed it with a B4. So in your face you dumb bitch. You can literally got to hell, please. It'll make my life so much more easier.

By the way the moron doesn't fast at all. Period. He smokes everyday, I think he drinks, he brought a girl home once and locked the door (without my mother knowing) , and he doesn't pray. Yesterday he went out to supposedly buy some "washing detergent", and he came home with a plastic full of McDonald's food. And he ate it in front of my face when I was fasting. Then he casually said, "Don't tell Mama I'm not fasting". Fat hope. I'm going to tell her once she gets home. Ha, now he's complaining to my mother on the phone. What a baby.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See this face you moron brother. It says "Come near me and I'll beat your ass to the floor". I will so willingly do that if you ever touch me or my fish tank again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home