i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Plastic Queen..

Omg I just went out with Hakim and my entrepenuership group on some Enterprise Shopping Spree and it was exactly like the Apprentice. We had to search for shops to buy our stocks from and I was acting like some business associate, asking the shop owners tons of questions throughout the whole trip. Tricia was pissing off at Hakim, and I was arguing with her over what colour our group T-shirts would be. I was being like Janice Dickinson, and I said that our group had to look like we were going to do a photoshoot for French Vogue when we sold our products. Tricia was being like some budget ice queen, and she just wanted everything to be dead cheap. There is no price on style. She should know that. Hakim and I also saw Hong Hui on the way back home, and she looked so stylish in the outfit she was wearing. She was also carrying some bag full of glitter and shiny sequins. We were guessing that she was going to do some fashion show for Project Runway. Maybe she could teach Tricia a thing or two about style.

I totally ditched the Olsen-Banks family in Sims 2 because I was annoyed with the Olsen Twins. I deleted their family and recreated Tyra, and now she lives with none other than the plastic surgery queen Ms. Janice Dickinson. I'm gonna make Janice sleep with everyone on the block, including Nuriman's dearest J. Mac. This is going to be fun. Here are the pictures.

The Dickinson-Banks Family

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tyra and Janice. Notice Janice's fake boobs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Janice's Beauty Shot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tyra's Beauty Shot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Maisarah meets Tyra. Its Runway Showdown. Who will be eliminated tonight?

Okay I gotta go clean out the gut in the kitchen. Before I go, I have a question. Is my Sim version of Janice Dickinson realistic? Please leave comments. Bye.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " -you make me wanna lala- " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

9:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " -you make me wanna lala- " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home