i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, September 16, 2005

The Three Deadly Models..

Omg I just did the Seven Deadly Sins photoshoot with Alia, Nafisah, and Sarah and it was so fun!! Actually it was all a last minute plan. I asked Nafisah if she wanted to do the shoot like half an hour before school ended, and she agreed immediately. They all went to Alia's house to get their costumes ready while I went to mosque to pray. Then we met at my house and it became a hectic studio. I was doing Alia's hair and Nafisah and Sarah were like putting on make-up, and there were hair products everywhere. Nafisah was like putting on five pounds of powder for her Pride shot, and it was really funny. I desperately ran around the house looking for trophys for her shot. For Sarah's Greed shot, she rubbed real American notes on her face. Alia had to pose with real oranges and apples for the Gluttony shot. They were all so worried about their thighs showing in the shots so I had to edit them out. It was hilarious.

Alia did three of the sins, Pride, Gluttony, and Sloth. Sarah did Greed and Envy. Nafisah did Pride and Lust. And I had to direct them so that they would pose like the actual shot. Here are the photos.

America's Next Top Model

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alia as Gluttony.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Naf as Pride.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sarah as Greed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alia as Wrath.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nafisah as Lust.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sarah as Envy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alia as Sloth.

Okay I gotta go now. Anyway thank you Sarah, Naf, and Alia for doing the shoot!! It was fun!! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home