i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Seven Deadly Sins..

Omg ANTM yesterday was so cool!! I love ANTM. No, I'm addicted to ANTM. Yesterday the girls had to do a photoshoot where they had to pose as the Seven Deadly Sins, and it was so freaky yet so cool. The girls were lowered in a coffin into an eight-foot deep hole and they had to pose as their sin. My favorite was of course Wrath which was done by the ever so sweet Kahlen. She was like growling at the camera during the shot, and my mother thought she was crazy. Then there was Christina, who had to do Lust. She was making obscene sounds during the shot to get in the mood, and when my mother heard them, she looked so shocked. She wanted to shut the TV off when she saw Naima posing with nothing on but a green cloth. Good thing I hid the remote.

I so want to do the Seven Deadly Sins photoshoot. I asked Alia if she was up for it, and she said okay. I want to do the sin, Greed. I’m gonna put money all over the floor and pose like Tatiana with all the dollar notes. During PE today, we had to do crunches and everyone had to lie on the floor. When everybody got up and started to walk around, I remained lying on the floor and did one of the Seven Deadly Sins, Envy. Everyone thought I was crazy but I didn’t care. Screw all those bitches. Just kidding. Omg I’m vulgar. Here are the pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kahlen as Wrath. My favourite sin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Christina as Lust. The sounds she made during the shoot shocked my mother.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tatiana as Greed. I'm gonna do her shot. Its so fun.

Okay those were my three most favourite shots. I gotta go sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home