i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Addiction..

Oh my god. I am under addiction to Sims 2. Help me. I made a vow to stay away from Sims 2 and not play it until the exams are over, and I broke it. I was staring longingly at the Sims 2 box for about half and hour, when suddenly I just grabbed it and turned on the computer. I was so friggin bored at the time, so you can't blame me for playing. Hmph, so sue me.

I had the time of my life playing Sims 2. I made more photoshoots and it was a blast. Come to think of it, maybe I'm addicted to America's Next Top Model, and not Sims 2. Everything I do in Sims 2 always related to Top Model. So maybe I should get a tape recorder and tape every episode of Top Model and watch it whenever I'm bored. But that's just as bad as playing Sims 2 all day. For the Sims 2 photos that I took today, I took some pointers from I-sya and made the Mary-Kate do different poses, because lying down on the sofa all the time was getting a tad boring. It was really fun. Here are the pictures.

America's Next Top Model

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Girl Next Door. Isn't she cute?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sleek in Silver. Shiny.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

White&Red. Happy National Day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gaudy Gold. Nice?

Okay I have to go clean up a huge mess outside, and then I'm gonna do my Chemistry. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

2:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home