i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, July 15, 2005

The Invitation..

Omg today I invited Hakim, Nuriman and Adam to my house to play Sims 2 and it was the dumbest and most irrtating house party I have ever had in my entire life. Hakim and Adam weren't so bad, they were taking turns and were actually sharing the computer. We were playing Sims 2 happily when Nuriman just pushed us away and hogged the game, when he didn't even know how to play it. Hakim was pissed at him, so we created a family consisting of Nuriman, Shamsydar, Adam , Me and Hakim. Shamsydar was there only to be Nuriman's dearing wife. We secretly married them without Nuriman knowing. When Nuriman found out, he became all desperate and started banging the keyboard. Soon after, he gave up and he sat in one corner and pretended to cry. Nuriman, if you wanna cry, please have the courtesy to do it right. You sounded like some sick duck trying to pee. So Nuriman desperately tried to have an affair with Paris Hilton, who is our next door neighbour. Paris totally ignored him, and she went off to flirt with the Sim version of me instead. Its a dream come true!! Whee. By the way, no offence to Shamsydar. We were just trying to tease Nuriman. Here are some pictures.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nuriman trying to grope Shamsydar's left buttock. Nuriman's the one in the jacket. Please, get a room!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's me lying on the floor, dead. I comitted suicide like Mary-Alice Young because I couldn't stand living another second with Nuriman and Shamsydar lip-locking each other. Look, I have blue blood! (No offence to Sham)

Okay, that's all for this crappy Sims drama. Nuriman was hogging the computer, so we didn't get to finish building our house. Once again, no offence Shamsydar. If you feel offended Sham, tell me. I'll delete the pictures from my blog. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home