i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, July 02, 2005

Charmed Again..

Yesterday I was so bored and I decided to make the three sisters from Charmed and their ever so Victorian house. Its quite realistic. I finally found some long hair for my Sims 2 all thanks to Hakim!! He told me about this website that had lots of great stuff. I went there and I found some really nice long hair. There's even a curly-rebonded combination. The top is wavy and the ends are rebonded straight. It looks a little like the Olsen sisters hair. By the way, that website even had the Book Of Shadows. I downloaded the book but I couldn't find the book stand. How sad. Here are some pictures.

Charmed Again


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Halliwell Manor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Piper Halliwell. If only I had Sims 2 University, I could make zombies go after her.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paige with the wavy-rebonded hair.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Phoebe Haliwell.

Okay that's all for the pictures. I don't think I can play the Charmed ones anymore. Everytime I play the Manor, my Sims 2 gameplay becomes really slow and laggy. It must be a glitch. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you build the manor o you donwload if you donwload can you please telle from where because i bee looking for it ? my mai lis mitchiru16@hotmail.com

6:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home