i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Results..

Today I had to go to school just to collect my stupid exam scripts. Its so dumb. I failed about five subjects and Hakim passed everything except for Social Studies. I did really well for my Literature though. I passed English, Malay and my Combined Humanities. I failed Maths, Physics, and Chemistry. Everyone's failing this semester. Sec 3 life sucks eggs.

After our depressing day at school, Sarah, Me and Hakim went to Parkway to find my father a birthday present. I still had leftover money from the Pahang trip so I decided to change it to Singapore dollars so that I could buy my father a present. The gift shops at Parkway are so pathetic and expensive. They charge like ten bucks for a tiny teddy bear that is the size of my palm. I had a tight budget, so we ended up taking a bus to Tampines Mall. We were walking around for about half an hour and I finally bought this cheap soft toy rose from Toys R Us. Its so cheap. It costs only $3.95. I had $20 left, so I bought myself Lindsay Lohan's album, 'Speak'. I was longing to get that cd for about four months now, but I was too busy buying bedsheets and cushion covers. How weird.

I didn't blog about the Pahang trip because it was so feaking long and blogging about it is boring. Anyway I'm going to start playing Sims 2 again!! I'm so happy. I've already downloaded some super skimpy clothes for Paris and Nicole from the Sims Resource. Here are some pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole wearing a 'G-Unit' tube top and a pair of skimpy gardening jeans. That's hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home