i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Study..

Today Izzati, Hidayah, Nani, Hakim and Adam came to my house to 'study'. It was so much fun!! We all met up at school, and then we went to Cold Storage to buy some food because my house fridge had nothing much inside. Altogether we spent $12, and each of us had to chip in two bucks each.

First, Izzati wanted to cook the stuff that we bought because we were very hungry. We bought eggs, instant noodles, two pet bottles of Coke, Cornflakes, and a few snacks. She was acting like some professional chef in my kitchen, tossing the eggs in the air and all that. Adam and Nani were cooking the instant noodles while Hidayah, Hakim and me were in my bedroom lazing around like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. We were dancing to music and it was like some disco ball. Then when the food came, we all sat in a circle like some holy feast and ate our food. Yummy.

After that came the 'studying'. We all went down to the clubhouse to study. I didn't do much there because I was too busy shaking my huge ass on the chair dancing to the music on Hakim's handphone. Then around an hour and a half later, everyone got bored and we started doing Top Model Photoshoots. Hidayah posed with a box of cornflakes as Gluttony, and Hakim posed angrily as Wrath. Izzati tried Lust, and she was quite successful and seductive. I did Greed. I took out the dollar notes from my wallet and during our 'photoshoot', I was like rubbing the notes all over my face like this.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look its Greed! One of the Seven Deadly Sins. I posed as her.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Izzati tried posing as Lust. They looked exactly the same.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hakim posed as Wrath. He managed to pull off the angry look.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hidayah posed with the box of Cornflakes as this Deadly Sin, Gluttony.

Anyway Hidayah left behind some stuff at the clubhouse. She left the 'eggs' behind, and her wooden bracelet thing. Okay I gotta go study now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home