i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day..

Today I woke up so very early in the morning just to give my mother her mother's day present. Her reaction was quite neutral. I think maybe it was because she was in a rush to go to work. She just said Thank You and ran off to work. My mother has to work on Sundays. She's the principal of a Montessori School. Today she has classes to teach. So today I'm all alone!!

It so nice and peaceful being alone on a rainy Sunday morning. After this I swear I'm going to study Social Studies. Yesterday I stayed up till 2 am making notes. And as a Sloth, that is very very hard work. I'm not going to bother about cleaning up the house. What do I benefit from cleaning the house. Nothing. If I study SS, I'll get smarter and I'll be able to pass the freaking paper. I like being home alone.

My loneliness is killing me
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time!

Okay I'll stop singing gotta go study. Bye. Oh I still hate the bitch VP. But I hate Mr Eng my stoopid Physics teacher more. He's so cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home