i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, March 14, 2005

The Paycheck..

I finally got my long-awaited paycheck! Technically, its not exactly a paycheck. Yesterday, my mum went shopping and bought me so much stuff, just because I had been so good and kept the house spotless for two weeks. I had been cleaning and cleaning like there's no tomorrow. Let's see, she bought me some Fila T-shirts, a few Op pants, and she wanted to get me a new Op bag, but I refused, because I loved my current sling bag so much and didn't want to change. And then I showed her the pair of Nike shoes I wanted, but it cost around $150, and she said that I could get it the next time I keep the house spotless again. And if I am super good and keep the house sparkling, she might even get me the Nokia 7280, which costs around $870. Omg, I'm beginning to sound like some materialistic jackass. No offence to the people who terasa. Lol.

Today I'm stuck at home because I didn't want to follow my family to the zoo. My mother and father wanted to bring my baby brother to go see elephants poop in a cage. And from what I know, zoos are just plain nasty. There are mosquitos all around and the place smells like dead fish. And you do not wanna know what a dead fish smells like. I asked my father to go to the Bird Park, but no, he oh so wanted to go to the zoo, which is on the other side of Singapore. Travel so far to see lions stoning on a stupid rock that isn't even real. Lol, I'm starting to sound like one of those anti-zoo people down by the docks. Maha!

I still haven't done my dumb book report. I have been waiting for Licia to come online so I can ask her to print the report for me, but no, she hasn't showed up yet. I think she's doing it on purpose. And Mdm Sharifah's coming back to school on Wednesday. I'd better work fast. Actually, I'm almost done with my report. Its just the printing. Really big problem. I hate book reports. Hmph.

Okay, I think I'll go play a little bit of Sims 2 now. I haven't played it for so long. Today, I'm going to make Gabrielle do it with the maid. Bye.

Hi back again. I didn't play Sims 2 just now. Instead, I was searching for desperate housewives websites. So cool, can watcg video clips and all that. Anyway, there's this really cool icons that I want to post. Here they are.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh shit!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get me outta here. Now.

Okay that's all. I have to go do more chores now. Two words. Bree Rocks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home