i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, February 27, 2005

Desperate Sims..

Yesterday I stayed up till 2 a.m playing the ever so rocking game the Sims 2. My parents weren't home because they were out to KL with all my relatives. So in short I have one complete parent-free day till like tomorrow. It'll be sweet! They are coming back tonight at around midnight by the way. Maha! Yes!

I have been wanting to play Sims 2 since last month but I didn't have the time to do so. But this weekend, I did all my homework beforehand and now I am so free. Today is my stupid brother's chore day, so all I have to do is play till the sun goes down!

Hakim gave me inspiration to create the Solis family from the hit series Desperate Housewives. I created them in Sims 2 and they look quite real I think. Depends on how you look at it. I made them live in a big house with a garden that is huge, so the gardener would stay longer. This would give Gabrielle, the wife, time to cheat on her husband. I made three Sims in the Solis family, Mama Solis, Carlos Solis, and th ever so famous Gabrielle Solis. I plan on murdering the irrtating Mama Solis if she gets too annoying.

Okay I feel like playing Sims 2 now. Here are some pictures before I go. I was too tired to take so many, so I just took two. I'll post more later. Bye.


The Solis family, don't they have the perfect life?


Gabrielle having fun with her husband. So sweet. If only her gardener boyfriend was here to see this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the fall delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=nod32 anti-virus 2.70.39 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

2:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home