i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, February 18, 2005

Family ties..

Today was an okay day for me. After mosque I went with Adam and Nuriman to Siglap Mac to eat because we were so lapar. Then we saw Marcus, Diyana and another percussion band girl eating there. We were happily eating when Adam said that he was sort of related to Muntaz, the dance girl.
Adam said that Muntaz's last name was Angulia, and the Piperdys were sort of related to the Angulias. Somewhere in the family line one of the Angulias married one of the Piperdys and they made offspring. So in short Adam is kind of Muntaz's cousin. So far Adam has found three people related to him in Temasek. There's Faraiedah Piperdy, Muntaz, and his bitchy cousin Munira. Munira is a mix. She's an Angulia-Piperdy. Omg I sound like some Historian or something. Imagine one day Adam walks up to Muntaz and says, ''Hi Muntaz I'm your long lost cousin. Lets hug.''. Oh my god I hope that clone isn't related to me. Two Andys. Not really my kind of thing. My father said that if we stood side by side, we would look like twin brothers. Oh the horror. Now I know why Mary-Kate Olsen became an anorexic.

My head has been feeling woozy since morning. I get the occasional lack of oxygen sensation in my head when I walk. Its so weird. I might faint any moment now. I think I'll go get some sleep. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home