i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, February 13, 2005

Washing Your Boobs..

Washing your boobs. I said that to I-sya on Msn and she was totally clueless about what the hell I was saying. You may think I'm some kind of sick bastard but what the hell. Everyone's sick once in a while. I-sya wrote a whole entry on washing boobs. In that entry she even mentioned that she washes her boobs twice a day when she showers. She's a very open person. I bet she even washes her girls in front of her niece, Dewi aka Babi Putri. Ha! Ha! Who knows, she might even name them. How about Susan and Gabriella. Perfect match.

I just came back from McDonalds. My mother wanted to go there to drink coffee and read books. At twelve o'clock in the morning. All I did there was eat and play with my baby brother in the playground. It was quite noisy actually. A lot of mats and minahs were there making a racket. I wish they would have just shut the hell up. They were so rowdy. I'm calling their parents if I see them again. Omg I sound just like my mother. Ha! Ha! I've always wanted do try that font thingy. So cool. Okay I'm being extremely lame.

By the way, my mother said that she was going to bring me to the fish farm tomorrow morning. I have to wake up so bloody early, at around nine, because the place is so freaking far from my house. But what can I say, anything for my dear beloved fish. Help I'm strarting to sound like some fish psychomaniac. Lol. Okay I think I'll just continue blogging tomorrow. Have to sleep. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home