i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, February 06, 2005

Home Alone 2..

Whee! Today I get a chance to be home alone! Technically, I'm not really alone. My cute little baby brother is at home with me. I have to babysit him like Yoanna House. My mother, father and brother went out to help my lazy auntie to paint her school. She owns a Montessori like my mother, except for my mother's school is ten times better than hers. Well, it is. Omg I'm gonna be dead if my auntie reads this. But what the hell right?

I have changed my template again because everyone has been complaining that they couldn't read the posts. I'm gonna miss my old sims layout. Its nice. Sobs. Okay I'm being lame. I also wanted to change because that layout makes me feel depressed an angry all the time. That explains the anger explosion in almost every post. From now on, I must be happy! :D. Okay Andy stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.

I also made a whole list of fish stuff I want to buy if one day I become rich and famous like Donald Trump. (Like that's ever gonna happen.)

-TetraAqua AquaSafe
-Tetra Medica
-Tetra TabiMin
-Tetra Gold Medal
-Tetra Weekend Food Sticks
-TetraFresh Delica
-TetraPlant Florapride
-TetraPond Koi Sticks
-More Lava rocks
-A new filter
-A new light
-Oh and a new giant pond.

See, alot right! Its all for the benefit of my beautiful baby kois. Its all on the tetrafish website. If I want to get all that stuff I better start going on a diet. I'm gonna only drink at school and bring my own food from home from now on. Omg I sound just like Hakim the budget buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home