i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, January 28, 2005

Farewell my fish..

Just now in the afternoon I went to parkway to buy some new fish for my empty tank. It all costed around $14.50. For some reason, that aquarium sells expensive. Twenty small neon tetras and black tetras. And one sucker fish. My hard saved money. Then when I got home, I transfered my new pets into the tank.

Then when my parents got home, they brought in one big bag of freaking kois. And they had ugly spots. My mother asked me to give all my fish to her and said that I could take the bloody kois and make them my pets. She said it was for fortune feng shui. Bullcrap. I was damn hestitant and I was so pissed that my face blackened like coal. My mum then called me selfish and said that all I thought about was me, myself and I. Me, selfish? In your dreams woman. So I took out the fish in the tank and put in the dumb kois. Now the poor fish that I bought is in a fish bag waiting to be brought to my mother's office. And I have to take care of pets that I don't even like. I was sulking and cursing away when I was changing the tank water. But soon after I got over it and felt so much better.

Now I kind of like the kois. But what really gets me is the fact that my mum would not care less about her own son's feelings. Sometimes she just does things without even telling me. Maybe she's just obsessed with feng shui. I'm completely stumped. Okay I'm going now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home