i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, January 09, 2005

The Simpsons...

I just created the Simpsons.No,not the freaky yellow skinned family with a crazy dad and a mum that has hair the size of Mt.Everest.The other Simpson family.Ashlee Simpson and Co.I was browsing through the Sims two web and i got inspired to make Ashlee and her family.They live in a large country house and they area family of three.Ashlee,Ryan and Janice.I named the husband Ryan because thats Ashlee's bf's name.And Janice to the daughter because she's gonna have an attitude like the real Janice Dickinson.Here are some pics.
The Simpsons.Ashlee,Ryan and Janice.

Ashlee doing a beauty shot.Pucker up Precious!

Janice reading a book on how to be the America's Next Top Model.

Janice and Ashlee having a chat about ANTM.

Ryan having an argument with Daniel Pleasant.He wanted to have an affair with Janice.He says, 'Until she grows older,her boobs are mine!'.Gosh,I'm dirty.

Okay,thats all for today.I gotta go.Byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home