i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, December 30, 2004

Anime Models..

Just now I went to the ANTM website and I checked out the third season portfolios.It was so cool!And some were quite weird.There's this episode where the models had to pose like Animes.Credits to Hakim for telling me about it.Then there is this photoshoot wher they had to pose in Lee Jeans and use their hair to cover their boobs.I will not show the pic as it is obscene.Then there was this shoot where they had to dress up in old-fashioned Pearl Harbour style clothes and jump in front of a plane using a trampoline.Then they had to pose with tarantulas and all that.So cool.Here are some pics.

The Anime photoshoot.It looks quite real.So cool.

The Pearl Harbour thingy.She actually took this pic while in mid-air.

They called this shoot the Verragio Spider Brooch.Only one problem.The brooch is hidden behind her hair.Look at that Tarantula!It looks hungry.

Thats all..Im not used to early morning blogging..I blog really late at night when I feel awake.lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home