i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Baby curse..

Now that Angelina from the Diaz family has a toddler in her family,I decided to make Lily pregnant too.I hooked her up with this guy called Orlando Banks (made myself) and they got married and tried for a baby.Then I noticed that her maternity clothes very strange.It wasn't the white top and black pants (means gonna have baby boy) or the flowery top and pink pants (means baby girl).It was semi transparent blue top with light grey pants.So I didn't care at first.Then her tummy was like humongous.I also didn't care.Then when she had labour pains,TWO babies were born..both were boys.I was so damn horrified.One baby with Angelina I cannot handle.Then TWO with Lily.I was like..help.So I split them up..one baby with one parent.They live in different houses.I'm gonna make them long lost brothers..
Now for some pics..

Here's Xiomara from America's next top model..as Grace Jones..she was air brushed two thousand shades darker so she could look like the black duck in the pic.


Last week's episode..she looks like a Walrus.


Lily marrying Orlando Banks..he's putting the ring on her finger.


Their beautiful house..when the twins came,Orlando moved out with Andy Banks..twin no. one.


Lily giving birth in the reading room..Ouchies,that has gotta hurt.


Andre Banks twin number 2..ain't he darling?


Andre as a toddler..he's really irritating you know..always play with the toilet bowl.


Andre turning into a child.Finally..I can have clean toilets in Lily's house.


My new family the Brown family.The teen guy is Orlando Brown,the teen girl is Chloe Brown.The two parents are Randy and Tyra Brown.The extra grandpa is Cornelius Brown.Don't worry..I'm killing him in a fire soon after they find a house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home