i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, October 15, 2004

Fasting Woes..

Today,the month of fasting began.We Muslims call it the month of Ramadhan.In this holy month we have to fast from dusk till dawn.Poor stomachs..

This morning I woke up at three thirty in the morning to have Sahur (its a meal that Muslims have everyday before they start fasting) and when I woke I saw my Mom and Dad already eating..and then with frizzy hair and blurred eyes I ate whatever was on the table..(I could'nt really remember what i ate..my eyes were half shut)..

Then came the boring part of the day.During the fasting time,I didn't feel a tad hungry.I just felt so...empty.Like I was being drained of energy.And all I could think of was sleep..but when my head touched the pillow,I couldn't sleep.It was so weird.And not to mention boring.The whole day I did nothing but laze and watch the telly.Even chatting online became boring...

Thats all I wanna say..P.S. During Ramadhan,Muslims are not allowed to say bad things when they are fasting..but the temptation is so great..haha..poor mouth..bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home