i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, October 11, 2004

Mathemorphosis Part 2

Today is the most boring day of my entire life.I have to stay at home and study maths.And my brother is having his holidays now.So lucky..Haiz..After exams only left two days to have fun.Then on Friday fasting month starts..

Anyways..Rionita is really being a pain in the ass lately.I go to Hakim's blog to check on some stuff and I see her lousy name on his tag-board.But it is quite fun making her pissed off...hehe..but Hakim just could'nt be bothered to attend to her nonsense.I also am getting bored of her usual PMS rantings.She got PMS only come to other people's blog and piss them off..what is wrong with her..can't she go and disturb her b.f or something...oh wait,she does'nt have one.

I also cannot wait till Wednesday!!After D and T,the Gatecrashers are going jamming!!And I got unofficially promoted to Manager!!That reminds me..I have to collect funds for the jamming session..Then on Thursday,I am so going to Adam's house to play Sims 2.Then maybe after that we go watch movie...have'nt asked him yet..and on friday its time to starve.

I gotta go already..papai..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home