i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, September 20, 2004

Cow,cow..

I said
"Cow...cow...
where art thou?
You're in my stomach now...
Cow...cow
tell me how..
I accidently made you chow?"

Adam said
"Cow..cow..
Its over now!
Can we talk about something else somehow?!"

Then we started talking about other stuff as we sat in Burger King,where there was this old hag who wanted to kill us

"One mushroom swiss double please.."

(BK Hag serves the meal)

"I asked for Barley!Not Sprite!"

(Hag gets pissed off..she steams up.)

"Thank you,can I have chilli sauce?And a few serviettes to go too..)

(She becomes red)
(Adam approaches counter)

"Eh auntie,can gimme fork for my pie or not?!"

From then on the old hag was never to be seen again as she exploded into a million bits.
The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home