i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, September 03, 2004

Holiday Blues..

Today is so depressing.Haiz..just got back my report card and not too enthu about it..So sad..Anyway,today during English period Miss Lee stormed out of the classroom.I heard from my other classmates that she very pissed off and she even cried.Aiyox,like so Miss Chia..Nowadays Miss Chia teach quite good lah..she actually makes me listen.I usually never listen in class.Always talk with whoever is around me.That explains my report card.

After school I was walking to the mosque thinking about death when it poured like hell.I was like frantically running to the nearest bus stop..which was miles away...and of course I got soaked and took bus home.Then I took a shower and went back to school to do the English persuasive writing compo.Btw,I wrote 548 words.So pro right.

Okay,I gotta log off..librarian coming..

Ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home