i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, July 23, 2004

double blearghx..

This whole week i have been ultra busy and got so many projects to do.blearghx.Stress want to die.Anyway I finally updated because farah frecks asked me too.If not,I will probably be watching the telly like a lazy goose.
Today I almost got a brain concussion.During PE I was sitting under the shade and a soccer ball came flying towards me.Good thing I ducked in time or I'll probably be in Woodbridge hospital singing 'mary had a little lamb'.Over there Mr Glosz will come in and say 'Be more musical please you sound like a toad'.Then I will get into a fit and start throwing medicine bottles at him.blearghx.Lame.But who cares.I just visited farah frecks blog and the layout is cute!you should check it out..
Btw,my parents are bickering over who has to make my mum's herbal tea..And these people are supposed to be my role models?Please..the school janitor's much better.Speaking of bickering,the nani enthusiast has been sending me stupid messages and my mum's really pissed off.She almost wanted to call him and blast him off.Why can't he stop being such an irritating prick.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home