i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, July 17, 2004

Fun in the Sun

Today I had so much fun!!After band,I went to seven eleven with my heavy bass clar and I met Li Feng and gang,and they were all sitting around this chess table eating mash potato and drinking big gulp.There was Rachel,Bao Chuan,Clement,Ee Siong,Joel,and Wilfred and they were like playing some game called Truth or Dare.Anyway,after having our lunch we played some games like the 'all childish hide and seek' around the whole of Bedok South.Very tiring,run like nobody's business.Then I saw the nani enthusiast (adam lah..who else) gossiping outside seven eleven..blearghx..can't stand him.Always trying to take every opportunity to become popular.Everytime time in class act cute in front of teacher.prick.But...who cares.
 
Btw,I visited lynn's blog and today's entry so melodrama..you should check it out.Her lifestory so tragic.sob.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home