i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, July 26, 2004

aiyox!!

Today just went to popular to get some special paper for d and t folio.So troublesome,go all the way to simei just to get materials for one dumb folio.Bah.Anyway,Pamela go and scold me for calling Adam a nani enthu..go and look at my tag-board.Aiyox.Pamela..why so hard up.This is a blog.My own personal thoughts lah.
Just went blog surfing and everyone seems so depressed lately.Haiz,poor things.Btw,Bao Chuan has a new blog.The url is www.slacko-baobao.blogspot.com .Ya,and vick's blog got this cool job predictor thingy.The url is www.jobpredictor.com .Bao Chuan,I warn you not to go there.Your future job very insulting..
News on nani enthu(Adam).I heard that he planning to join talentime.Hope he falls on stage.=p



4 Comments:

Blogger Andy & Weave said...

dez can you go and go to adam's site and bother him instead.you are making me get stress pimples on my neck

8:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fff

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Bao ♫ said...

Wha, its must with Surname then not insulting. Anyway its for guy not girl. Girl is another word. HMz.

2:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you finally ready to get out of all the fast-money games? Are you finally ready to create a future with a home based business idea with real products so far ahead of it's time that nothing else even comes close?!?

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home