i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, September 11, 2004

Dirty Blondes..

Blondes..they are supposed to be extremely bitchy.But Hilary Duff's not bitchy at all.In fact she is supposedly the modest type of tween pop star (I think).Actually Dirty Blondes is the title of last week's Charmed episode.The three blondes are actually evil witches that stole the Charmed ones powers and all that lah.Then they use their powers to try destroy the real Charmed ones and blah blah..

Anyway,I just wanted to say that I am fucking tired.So here's a Charmed transcript from 'Dirty Blondes'..P.S (Mitzy,Margo and Mabel are the blondes).
[Scene: Manor. Attic. Piper, Phoebe and Paige are there wearing unusual outfits. They close the door behind them.]

Piper: It's okay, you're gonna be okay.

Phoebe: Okay? That demon wiped out that whole family of innocents. How will I ever be okay?
Piper: You learn.

Paige: If that demon is anywhere in that book, I'm gonna nail his sorry ass.
(They walk over and sit on the couch.)

Phoebe: Oh, those poor children. They were so scared. I could feel their pain.

Piper: Okay, maybe you could feel their pain a little less, Phoebe.

Paige: Remember, she's an empath now.

Piper: I know what her powers are. Okay, I think a little sister bonding is in order for all of us here. I'll get the tea.

Paige: No. Did you see that demon? Did you see those teeth flying out like razor blades?

Phoebe: We need to kill that demon. For the children. All six of those children.

Piper: Fine, we'll hit the book now, tea later. (Piper walks over to the book and when she touches it, it glows and closes up. She tries to touch it again and it jumps off its stand onto the floor. She walks over to it and dives for it. It moves away.) Told you it wouldn't work.

Phoebe: Well, it's her fault. Who's ever heard of a demon with razor flying teeth before?

Paige: My fault? I'm not the one who made the innocents into the Von Trapp family.

Phoebe: Did not.

Paige: Did too
.
Piper: Knock it off.

(Piper shape shifts into a blonde woman.)
Mabel: It's my fault for going along with you two. We can look like the Charmed Ones but lets face it, our acting sucks. If we want the Book of Shadows we need to become them. It's time to try my identity theft spell.

(Phoebe and Paige shape shift into two other blonde women.)
Mitzy: No way. They'll come after us, it's a suicide mission.

Margo: And it's dangerous too.

Mabel: So what? You want to be chisellers your whole life? It's time to think big and thinking big means making the whole world believe that we are them.

Mitzy: I don't want to be them, I want to be bad.

Margo: Me too, bad's better.

Mabel: Then stick with me, 'cause once we get the book we'll steal their powers and then form our own power of three. And you know what that means?

Margo: No.

Mitzy: We'll be the untouchable sisters.

Piper's Voice: Phoebe, Paige, are you up there?

Mitzy: Perfume, girls!

(They pulls out spray bottles of perfume and spray it over themselves. They disappear. Piper walks in and picks up the Book of Shadows. She places the book back on its stand and looks around.
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home