i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, September 09, 2004

A Cinderella Story..

Woo hoo!!!My comp is finally up and running!!!So happy!!*cough*Anyway,on Wednesday I went to watch Hilary Duff's new movie with one of my primary school friends and it was like FANTASTIC!!I loved it so much!Actually I love the movie because of Hilary Duff..she looks so cute in the movie!In her dress and all..

And to all those people who have been tagging..I'm so sorry I couldn't reply..For the past week my comp was totally down and it was under repair.My apologies..('',)*winks*

Today was such a busy day.My whole lit group came to my house to do drama.Then half the time we were laughing our bellies off..*wakakakakaka*..right Dhana? *winks* But sadly,Ding Jie never came..and Eileen and the others were furious..Haiz..Btw,I went to Changi Airport today and I saw Jannah and Kang Zhuang..then I was like..what the heaven are they doing here..then I remembered that there was a straight train there.Silly me..

I am currently so obsessed with Hilary Duff that I went to buy her movie soundtrack.Then inside got this really nice song..everytime I listen to it I get all emo and all that rubbish..haha..Anyway,I am also still obsessed with Charmed..Everytime right,I go around thinking I can freeze time and all that nonsense..lame right..and I start waving my hands,expecting everyone to become statues..

Okay,I gotta split..mom is screaming..

Ciao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home