i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Rain,rain go away..

Today is so wet.Let's start from the time I woke up shall we?

Yesterday I forgot to take off my contact lenses..and they got very dry..Naturally,I took it out then soak for a while..Then I tried putting them on again but they stung my eyes stung so much that I gave up.Only one eye had contacts in it..And my school uniform was drenched with saline solution.So I tolerate..then when I come home from school it rained so heavy that I got soaked through..And my poor school books got wet!=/

My comp is acting stupid again.The security is so high that I cant even access hotmail.So dumb ah this computer!Anyway,I created a new webby using freewebs..and I had to update it in school because my dumb comp wont let me log in..Grrr..*kicks computer*..

Miss Chia counselled me today.She asked me why my marks so low.Then I say I always busy and I have no time to practice maths.*with people like Glosz its not surprising*.She went on counselling me from two to three and told me a load of stuff about my grades and blah blah..*falls asleep*..zZ

Oh btw..I saw Rachel on the bus today and she was soaked from the rain..Hope the poor fellow does'nt get sick or anything..=i

Gotta go and work on my site..In the meantime,study hard kays!Don't be a loser like me..*sobs*..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog -you make me wanna lala-. I was searching for information on special effects contact lenses and came across your post Rain,rain go away.. - not quite what I was looking for related to special effects contact lenses but very interesting all the same!

We're all getting ready for Christmas and it will soon be another year. I hope to be completing my studies in opthalmology in 2006 which includes a thesis on upcoming contact lens technology and improved eye health. I'm also planning to take a course on the excima laser, which should be fun.

If you do have a moment, please take a look at my new site on: Contact Lens Reviews .

A merry Christmas to you and yours! Amon

4:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home