i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, September 30, 2004

Me,My friends and Hilary Duff..

Today Hakim,Nuriman,Sham and Alia went to my house for a mini study group..(more like PLAY-group)..They all arrived at around ten and then we got the party started...

First,Alia went like ga-ga over my brother.She was practically drooling all over my clean floors...*ewww!*..Then,Sham turned on the comp and started playing loud music.It was so fun!!There was Hilary Duff,Ashlee Simpson,The Corrs,and Avril Lavigne songs.We were dancing on my bed,and Nuriman was seriously doing some tribal dance.Following that came snack time.We spent the whole morning eating junk food and drinking carbonated drinks.Btw,Sham said that if she gains two kilos,she's gonna murder me..haha..We did all that for about three hours...

Then came the serious Alia-free study time.Alia had to leave because her Sugamomma was in hospital.Then the group of us went down to the classy lounge to chill out and study.Then at about three plus everyone left and it was back to normal for me..lol.

Anyways,it was great fun.Hakim and Alia got new blogs.Click here to see Hakim's new blog.As for Alia..I can't tell you because she swore me to secrecy..its a private blog..hehe..

I gotta go..Byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home