i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, September 27, 2004

Lost..

Today,I was surfing the net for some Hilary Duff sites and I stumbled upon a site called Hilary Heart.I went in to sign at the guestbook and guest whatI saw...Hilary Duff's name!!I'm like oh my God!!She actually visited the site!!I'm confident its her!It has to be..

Anyway,I told Adam and he didn't believe me at first.But later on he got proof and he beleived me.Rachel was also very supportive.But I wish that Hilary could prove that it was really her by writing it in her site's journal.That way,people can't argue..

Hilary,if you are reading this,please send me an e-mail!Charmed_Duff @hotmail.com!Thanks!

Btw,I dunno why I am not in the mood for study.When I feel like studying,my eyes are like halfway shut and the time is almost midnight..When I dont feel like studying,the sun is shining and I'm hopping around..

Someone help me..

Fade away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home