i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, September 25, 2004

Depressed..

First of all,I want to tell Rachel that she gives good advice.Although I didn't make a video,I told my mother.Then,it was a scream...

Next,the five reasons why band can be painful..
1) you have to see Glosz every practice and put up with his rubbish and insults.
2) you get punished for practically everything sometimes.
3) when you dunno how to play,you have Glosz kick your butt for you.
4) you have to see a monster holding a baton during rehearsals.
5) when Glosz picks on you,it is so bloody humiliating.

Those were the five reasons why band can be painful.For now,keep this in mind.

If Glosz is a bitch to you,be a bitch to Glosz.

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home