i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, October 14, 2004

Haters..

I cannot believe that Rionita is going to the extent of telling stupid lies about me..She said that I called Alia a slut..Hakim a some bad word(she censored it)..Adam a bad word(censored it)..and she said that I called Nuriman a bad influence on everyone..

Like wake up Rionita.If you wanna tell some lame lies..go somewhere else.Its a good thing Hakim told me about it.I might have said those mean things about them when I hated them..but that was back then..CLEAR?

And just for your info Rionita,we have stopped saying bad things about you..but you happily decided to start the fire again.Why can't you live your loser life without disrupting the lives of others?And I deleted those stupid tags because I am considerate.People who visit my blog won't want to come here and see some f***ing tags made by you won't they?

And btw..YOU are the two-faced penny.When I was friends with you,you kept on saying bad things about Cheryl,Eileen and Tricia..You said that they were f**king bitches for giving you the role of Cherry Valance in lit play..and you said that you hated them..remember?

Thats all for the day..this woman is making me friggin' pissed..I gotta go..Byes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh MAN! Tell me abt it, shez in my poly nw and shez such a fugly bitch I HATE to THE CORE!

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home