i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Top Model..

Presenting Shandi from America's next top model!


She is currently being suspended in mid-air.This snippet is being taken from yesterday's episode of Top Model.

Yesterday,instead of doing revision for Maths Paper One,I went to watch Friends and Top Model..Can I help it?Those shows are one of the most funniest ones ever!Anyways..I was laughing non-stop today when Adam imitated the models in the bus..Here's a rough script of yesterday's funny episodes..

The women run into the dressing rooms as they were asked to do make-up themes on themselves within like fifteen minutes.Then got this black duck called Xiomara..

Xiomara says to this woman who was taking up a lot of space.."Hey woman,your ass is taking up the whole counter!

Hahaha..then after that i dunno what she say...

Then got this model named Heather..she was squashed at the far end of the counter where there were lights.."Oh my face is burning!!My make-up is melting!!"

I only have three words..Top Model Rocks!!Then there are also funny quotes..e.g.

'She looks possessed'; or

'She looks like a beautiful man'; and

'Don't play with me woman!'

Okays..thats all for todays issue of Top Model magazine..Papai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home