i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Its Simtastic..

My next topic for the day is none other than Sims 2!!I love that game!!It rocks the world!!Today I went to Adam's house after the movie to play Sims,and I decided to create my own family.My family name is Duff and it comprises of two people..Hilary Duff and Me.And recently,I had a baby!!I named him after my baby brother..Andre Duff..

Now for the financial issues..My family bought a house that has four floors and is parquet flooring..and I am trying to make the furnishing exactly like Oprah Winfrey's house..her house is so damn nice.As usual..I used codes and my family has around seven million dollars in Sim currency.I hired a nanny,a maid and a gardener..and although I don't have a garden,I liked giving away free money.And the aspirations of Hilary and me was always to give each other back rubs and kisses..so loving..haha..and I had enough points to get a love tub..a really nice hot tub with candles and all that..

As for the 'WooHoo'..*do it*..it was so funny yet simtastic..when they get under the covers,there will be smoke and then fireworks will erupt from above..and when you do it for the first time,you can take video..so funny..then the woman will squeeze the guys butt and then they romance romance never stop..haha..

Anyways..thats all..I have to go sleep already..Bubbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home