i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Pantat..

The word pantat in English is backside..or anus.Today in school Adam and I kept on using our copyrighted phrase,"Makan pantat aku sua!" (Eat my backside man!)..haha..

Just got my marks back..its too depressing to talk about.My future class is 3/7..Boo Hoo..But I just found out that my mom sent the comp for repair and reformatted it into Home Edition.This means that I can install Direct X 9.0c..then I can finally play Sims 2 in the comfort of my own home!!..and I don't have to go to Adam's house and bug his Grandma anymore!!Hooray!!

I am so happy I can finally install Sims 2..now I don't have to spend my holidays moping at the TV screen!!And I can ask my mom to buy me Sims add-ons for my birthday!!Haha..I can't believe I can be so happy after failing two subjects..I'm optimistic I guess..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home