i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Un-Pleasant Situations..

I am currently suffering from Sims 2 fever.I cannot get enough of it..haha.I just created a new family..the Van Horn Family.It consists of only one person.Her name is Nina Van Horn and I made her into a murderous prostitute..no offence.

Naughty Nina making out with the maid..whom I killed later on.First,she had a crush on the maid..then they became lovers.And when she proposed to him and he moved in,I burned him in a kitchen 'accident'..he was soon joined by my other victim..an artist named Darren Dreamer..I burned him too in a barbecue 'accident'..their tombstones are in Nina's garden.


Nina likes maids with big butts..if she keeps this up the maid won't have a butt anymore.It'll be all squashed up.


Nina Van Horn..yoga teacher by day..prostitute by night.


Nina's enemies..the dumb Caliente sisters..the redhead is Nina Caliente..the dumb blonde is Dina Caliente.


Because the Caliente sisters were really mean to Nina Van Horn,I decided to burn them..but in the end,I only burned the dumb redhead..As for the blonde,I made her into a multi-millionaire.


All hail the Grim Reaper..he claims the souls of the dead..he's hot..technically speaking.


Here's Daniel Pleasant..another maid lover..did you know he did it with the maid when his wife was home?She was busy posing nude in the hot tub.


While her father has an affair with the maid,Angela Pleasant gets intimate with her boyfriend..Dustin Broke.He is really broke..His family lives in a three room.

That's all for today's edition of The Wacky World of Sims..haha..gotta run..byes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home