i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, October 28, 2004

Cameron Diaz..

Today I went to Tampines Mall after school to get something.Then on the way home,I overslept and guess what..I ended up in Orchard Road!!I panicked like hell.But after a while I managed to hook a taxi home.Whew!
Anyway..I created a new family called the Diaz family..here are some pics.

Cameron and Derek Diaz..with their two daughters Angelina (in red) and Lily (in blue).


Angelina and Lily,the study duo?


Say hi to to the camera Lily!!Close your mouth.


Cameron Diaz...devoted mother?


Cameron!!What if the girls actually see you..you freakin moron!!


The girls decide to have a slumber party among themselves..ain't that cute?


R(A).Do not look.Close your eyes!Close your eyes!!


Remember Nina?Well..this is the artist that she fell in love with.He's dead now.Flee Nina!!Flee!


Maybe I should'nt post this pic..hmm..

That's all for today..when something exciting happens,I'll keep in touch okay!!Haha..gotta split!!Byes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home