i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Writings on the Wall..

Today I woke up to find that my baby brother drew all over the living room walls..and guess who has to clean it all up.mua.Anyway..I have been playing Sims 2 and guess what..I managed to build my own house!!Its so nice..I am so proud of myself.Btw,it took me two days to build it and furnish it..it was hard work..

My beautiful,beautiful house..next post I put front view..i forgot to take pic of front view.

Here's Dina Caliente posing as her sister,Nina...

The real Nina..acting like a total bitch..she walks like a whore..btw..she just finished public WooHoo..


Mercedes Caliente..Dina's daughter..does'nt she just look like the real Mercedes from America's Next Top Model?

Ta-Dah..Mercedes from ANTM..

Anyway..I gotta go already..byes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home