i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Incredibles..

Today I went to watch the Incredibles and it was totally wicked!!I loved it so much that I bought the T-shirt from Bossini.I'm an Incredibles freak.And about two weeks ago I got Sims 2 original for my birthday!!It was so cool.Now I can build houses and all that.Actually I tried..but it was too difficult.So I just added new stuff to the present houses.Renovation and all that.I am currently playing the Broke family..here are some pics.

This is Beau Broke..his first kiss with Lilith Pleasant.


Brandi,their mother..with Mortimer Goth?I don't think so!


Brandi and her third son..Brandon Broke.Btw,she has four children at present.Dustin(Moved Out),Beau,Brandon and Catie.


Brandon's Birthday.


Here's Catie..her birthday.I did'nt take much pics of her when she was a baby.It was too hectic..with the crying and all..

Oh..I haven't die yet..but soon enough..haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home