i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, November 06, 2004

The Addams family..

Remember all the families that I created?There were so many that the neighbourhood was overpopulated.There were no more houses for the newcomers to live in.So I deleted all the custom made families and decided to stick to just one family.And that is the Addams family.I find them very unique and very fun to play.Morticia and Gomez are family-aspired sims.Wednesday..I wanted to make her kill people but not allowed.So I made her a fortune-aspired sim.Pugsley..he's a romance sim..I made him a whole lot thinner and less king dork.Here are some pictures.

The Addams family..the children are teenagers.


Their wonderful house..it looks haunted..observe the graveyard at the back of the house.


Their lovely dead ancestors.I made the graveyard extra special..ain't it pretty?


Here's Wednesday Addams..she looks scary..I made her face in such a way that she can't smile.


Wednesday in her room..see that portrait a the back?Its looks a little like her.


While Wednesday is busy staring blankly into space,the rest watch the television.


Wednesday's torture chamber..its electrifying.


Where have I seen this before?On TV?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home