i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, November 07, 2004

Numb Asses..

Oh my god.Today was the most tiring day of my fasting life.Yesterday I slept at three a.m playing sims 2.My parents didn't know because they were busy in Johor.Then today I woke up at eleven and at around one plus,my whole family went to Geylang to get their baju raya.It was so damn crowded.And it was soooo freakin hot in there.Its like baking cookies in a giant oven.After my mother was done picking out all the tablecloths and all that rubbish,we went to pick our hari raya clothes.I bought a dark red one.And it costed like sixty plus.By then it was like around five..so we went to buy food for break fast.And the queue was so bloody long.After like half an hour,we finally got into the car and went home..

That was when my ass numbed up.My mother made me help her make pinapple tarts.I was like sitting on the floor for three whole freakin hours making the damn tarts.And I finished at around eleven.And here I am now.Blogging on a numb ass.And guess what.I have to help my mother again tomorrow.She has the day off.Help.

Okay..thats about it.I wanna go play Sims 2 till three a.m again!!Byes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home