i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, December 02, 2004

Idol Doodle..

I just finished playing my Sims 2 original and here I am blogging.I watched the Idol finals and it is so not suprising that Taufik won.Sylvester the Cat is so pui pui.No offence to his dearest fans.Then my mom was like ''OHHH!!Taufik is my long lost son!!''.Like even though it'll be really cool to have a superstar brother,my mom is talking rubbish.Taufik already has a Mom.Haha..my mom's really lame.I want Jack-Jack from the Incredibles to be my brother..he is just so cute!
Today I can't update on Sims because something wrong.I used the move_objects on cheat and I accidentally messed up the game.Then it all jammed up and I had to off the main switch.Unlucky me.
Anyway..I just love the Incredibles.I got the Mr and Mrs Incredible holder and it is way out!I couldn't get the Jack-Jack pillow.Sold Out.Next week I'm gonna go out in the morning to Tampines Macdonalds and snap up the cushion.Its mine..hahah.Okay,I'm being the Ultimate Lamer.Here are some pics.Btw,I'm watching the Incredibles again tomorrow.

See Jack-Jack?Ain't he a cutey-poo?

I love their family...

I love Dash's powers.It'll be so cool if I had them.I could do housework in a snap.

Violet's powers are cool too.If I was invisible I could humiliate Glosz during offstage.And if he tried to throw a tuba at me I'll use force field to save my evil ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home