i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Top Model Sim style..

Lately I have been building this new house in Sims 2.Its three storeys high with an indoor swimming pool.And guess who lives in that house?None other than my Sim version of Tyra Banks.She lives with Jay Banks,her roomie.Earlier on I downloaded loads of fashion lines for her to model.There's this evening gown,the skimpy lingerie,swimsuit and this swinging clubbing outfit.I'll post pics when I'm done building the house..It takes so long to build since my mother took away my Sims 2.I can only play when she allows me to.And half the time she's too busy.And I can only play for one hour..It'll take me ages.Anyway,I'm planning to upload my house onto the Sims 2 website.So if you're a member,check it out!
Btw,Hakim is under Top Model fever.He told me he's gonna create the Sim version of all the models.And it took me three hours to get Tyra Banks right.Anyway,here are some funny Top Model pics.
Lets recap the last episode of ANTM (America's Next Top Model).The runway ahead.

Here's Catie.She looks like a floating chicken with that hair.Did you know she cried before the photoshoot?What a dumb baby.

This one's really funny.The girls had to do a beauty shot.During the judging,one of the judges said that she looked like Peter Pan and a Child Prostitute.Haha.She was like,'You called me a whore!'

The girl with the big boobs.She got voted off because one of the judges became jealous.She looks like a possessed peacock.No really.

Say Hi to Camille McDonald.She had an allergic reaction in this pic.Her lips swelled up to the size of a f****ing watermelon.Lol.One of her most famous phrases is,'That is my signature walk and that is gonna make me famous.'

This is Sara.Do you know her father disowned her because she wanted to model?She was like,'You see,my father is Moslem and to him,modelling is like a whore.'

Mercedes.No thats her real name.Omg its the return of the Exorcist.Seriously.

April.She looks like crouching tiger hidden walrus.One of her famous phrases is,'Ting!Hold on a second there Shandi,you've got a boyfriend.'Did you know her bf is shorter than her?Shivers.

The Winner!!Woo Hoo.I love her all-around-the-world-famous phrase,'I'm not FINISHED!'..lol.

And of course.Who can outrun Tyra Banks?She is the best model in the world.

Thats all for today.I wanna go to sleep.Byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home