i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, January 06, 2005

The One with the Pork..

Haha.Im copying Hakim's blogging style.Today school was okay.Liana a bit PMS in the morning so I never talk to her.Then in the afternoon she okay okay already.Had Malay today.Really funny.Talked about Cikgu Alijah Bte Mohd Dam looking alot like Shamsydar.Lol.Then today Maisarah's Birthday.Hakim called her a Birthday Bitch.That's so true.Tomorrow is Hannah the anorexic girl's birthday.Happy Birthday Hannah!

Now to the porky section of this post.To all those who knows who Porky is,you'll find this funny.Hakim and I were laughing away at Porky at the bus stop just now.We saw Porky flirting with a whole clique of girls.He was talking and talking and pacing back and forth.Then he used this string thingy and whacked the lamp post.He's like Kwok Foong.No offence.He's so funny.In Malay we were also joking about Porky.We said,'He is so fat,his butt was taking up the whole Chem Lab!'.Then Nora stared at us like a bird.

I can't play Sims 2 anymore.Too busy.Must study hard this year.A-Maths is so darn hard.I was struggling to solve one stupid dumb question.Mdm Sharifah gave us a diagnostic compo test and I had no mood to write today.I wrote crap about the tsunami drowning Duckshani while she was sitting on the toilet bowl doing her business.Lol.Im so lame.

Anyway.I gtg.Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home