i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, January 02, 2005

School Nerves..

Oh my god.I'm so nervous about tomorrow.The first day of school.New class.New classmates.What if I have no friends?Help.
I had the weirdest dreams yesterday.I dreamt that the school looked like Suntec City.The were elevators and the place was huge.Then I got lost finding my class.How freaky is that.Then I had a dream that I fought with Hakim because he got back with Shu Li and hated me or something.Then we were like having a verbal war.Then I dreamt that I saw Adam waiting outside the sec 4 classrooms.I asked him to help me find the class and he disappeared into the toilet.So freaky.Maybe I'm just a nervous wreck.Anyways,I gotta go already.Byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home